Logistical efficiency in infrastructure, operations or service delivery
- Automation and robotization of operations in port or ferro-port terminals (in any of its subsystems), as well as autonomous driving systems that can have a significant impact on port operations.
- Unmanned vehicles: boats, mobile material in terminals, land transport.
- Infrastructures or "efficient" or "smart" installations: new materials and designs, monitoring as a basis for the optimization of predictive maintenance.
- Infrastructures, facilities or services that help with the mobility of the disabled.
- Infrastructures, facilities or services that improve customer attention regarding passengers and their luggage.
- Infrastructures, facilities or services that contribute to the improvement of operations and management of border control and inspection centres (goods and passengers).
- Infrastructures or services that contribute to the improvement of the operation and management of fishing facilities.
- Promotion and strengthening of multimodal transport.
- Integration of real data and forecasting of the physical environment in processes to improvethe efficiency of the logistics chain and risk reduction.
- Sensorization of port operations and the logistics chain.
- Maritime and land traffic control systems.
- Traceability systems in the logistics chain.
Environmental sustainability and energy
- Equipment associated with the delivery of eco-efficient port and commercial services from an environmental perspective.
- Equipment, facilities or services that contribute to reducing the carbon footprint, emissions, noise and improving water quality.
- Equipment, facilities or services that contribute to the circular economy (recycling of waste, treatment of material from dredging, wastewater, etc.).
- Equipment, facilities or services that contribute to the production or efficient management of energy in ports.
- Preventive and anti-pollution equipment, facilities or services.
- Equipment, facilities and services that encourage the use of alternative fuels (LNG, etc.).
Security and protection
- Products (systems, devices, facilities, equipment or services) of early warning systems, detection or remediation of emergencies.
- Remote sensing products on land, sea or air, as well as related to intrusion or passenger and cargo flows.
- Optimization systems for physical or digital risk management (cyber security).
- Automation of checks and controls
Digitalization of processes and smart platforms
- Digital platforms for management and data exchange between agents of the port-logistic community (extension or evolution of current single-window systems, management of services such as DUEPORT, PCS, INTEGRA, single-window/ single-stop customs etc.).
- Smart port systems and ce-creator of added value.
- Digital integration with other transport modes (freight / passenger streams, mobile material streams, service currents).
- Registration and digital integration with other sectors: "big data", internet of things, etc.
- Inclusive processes of registration and assurance of the reliability and transparency of information ("block chain", etc.).
- Digital enablers Info-connected port.
- Products that contribute to the economy 4.0.
Any other process or innovative product which impacts the port sector